Our work consisted of:
- Removal of existing chillers, pumps, ice storage tanks, piping, valves, fittings.
- Supply and Install of 2 new Magnetic Bearing Centrifugal 145Ton Chillers.
- Supply and Install of pumps, piping, valves & controls.
- Modification of existing hydronic, piping, fitting, valves to suit the new installation. Upgraded BAS computer, hardware, software with updated systems and relocated BAS computer to property management office.
- Provide new control wiring, conduits, transformers, disconnect switches, panels, fully functional control system to all new mechanical equipment.
- Insulate new piping and repair/replace insulation to existing piping an modify existing concrete pads to suit the new equipment.
All work was performed with no affect to other systems such as heating, domestic water, and drainage systems day to day operation of the building.