Two 37 storey residential condominium
Energy Efficiency Retrofit
Project retrofits results in over $110,000 in incentives
$240,000 in Annual Energy Savings
Our work consisted of:
- Removal and disposal of existing four heating & two domestic hot water boilers.
- Supply and installation of six new RBI boilers including all associated components such as pumps, electrical and controls, piping, venting etc.
- Supply and installation of six new VFDs for the Make Up Air Units (MAUs) in the buildings including all associated components.
- Supply and installation of three new VFDs for the cooling towers in the buildings including all associated components.
- Supply and install new Johnson Controls BAS system connected to new & existing equipment.
- Removal and disposal of Two domestic cold water booster pump sets replacement with Grundfos booster pump set c/w VFD.