Join an exciting company and
make a difference in your future
We Are Hiring
hether you’re a seasoned professional or a recent graduate, at Aircon Mechanical Systems Inc. you’ll be working with the Canadian leader in the delivery of building management services and state of the art energy systems for our client's real estate portfolios. Combined with our related companies, we have over 120 years of experience and manage an impressive list of buildings of all types and sizes.
The benefits of joining Aircon Mechanical Systems Inc. can include:
• Comprehensive Medical and Dental
• Life Insurance Coverage
• Disability Plans
• Vacation Entitlement
• Personal Responsibility Days
• Opportunity to work on multi-storey residential/ commercial/industrial and institutional.
• Annual Merit Review Process
• Competitive Pay
• Employee Recognition Program
• Ability to be exposed to other areas of the industry to expand your experience portfolio
Please send us your resume and tell us your dreams.
We can help you get there.
Job Requirements are:
- Experience with Microsoft Word which include
- Creating and editing headers and footers
- Adjusting word formats
- Creating table of contents
- Inserting tables and charts
Experience with Microsoft Excel which includes
- Formatting and editing cells and spreadsheets
- Creating formulas
- Creating graphs and charts
- Capable of compiling data, producing written reports and presenting conclusions
- Experience with reading and producing HVAC CAD Drawings
- Basic understanding and identification of major HVAC equipment within a commercial building
- Understanding and experience with both hydronic and air heat/cool systems
HVAC Journeyman and a 4th Year Apprentice
We are looking for a HVAC/R journeyman and a 4th year apprentice with experience in commercial/industrial service who is independently capable of servicing a wide variety of commercial and industrial equipment and accounts.
Job Requirements are:
- Minimum of 5 years working as a commercial/industrial service technician.
- Certificate of Qualification, 313A Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Systems Mechanic Ontario College of Trades
- Certificate of Qualification, Gas Technician (G1) - Technical Standards and Safety Authority
- Ozone Depletion Prevention Card (ODP) - Environmental Protection Act
- Valid Driver’s License
- Good communications skills
- Good analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work independently
1260 Journeys End Circle, #21
Unit #19 to Unit #21